Enterprise Customer Onboarding Manager
Redwood City, California | Direct Hire
Enterprise Customer Onboarding Manager (REMOTE)
Redwood City, CA 94065
Onboarding Manager, reporting into our Senior Director, Product Experts Group. We are looking for someone who will work to ensure our customers get only the best onboarding and enablement experience. Onboarding is a very important part of the customer journey and the Enterprise Onboarding Manager is responsible for driving the customers’ future successes. This is more than a project management role, it requires running very detailed customer discovery sessions and Customer Success program design. Onboarding Managers work cross-functionally to ensure customers’ are able to realize value quickly.
- Specific onboarding experience is a must. Not just Customer Success Managers or CS experience.
- Saas experience preferred but platform experience is very important. “Teaching a client how to adapt and use a technology will be a main point of the job.
- Executive communication skills and virtual presentation presence. They will be presenting to executives and will be the point person for multiple stakeholders to address challenges.
- Act as Project Manager for assigned Onboarding projects from Kick-Off to Go Live.
- Be accountable for project timelines and deliverables, as well as reporting on project status for all levels of stakeholder (internal and external), ensuring on time delivery.
- Manage multiple projects and daily tasks in an organized manner and with on-time delivery. (The standard workload for an Enterprise Onboarding Manager is 4-6 clients with a 4-8 month timeline to be fully onboarded.)
- Advise and educate Large Enterprise customers on Customer Success best practices and align business use cases to configuration and data needs.
- Work with Customer Success Engineers to ensure data is properly modeled and integrated to meet configuration requirements
- Confidently train and educate customers’ Admin teams on configuration and assist in customers’ user training and roll-out planning via video conference.
- Identify potential issues with each Onboarding project and work with Sales, Product, Engineering and Customer Success to take timely and effective action to resolve them.
- Present and drive a consultative approach to Onboarding that is both empathic to customers’ pain points and objectives, and educates on best practices.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Expertise in SaaS Implementation and Onboarding practices
- Familiarity with Customer Success best practices and methodology
- Experience in dealing with Enterprise clients
- 5+ years relevant experience in customer success, professional services, implementation, and/or project/program management (SaaS experience preferred, Totango experience a plus)