Senior Salesforce CPQ Consultant
San Ramon, California | Direct Hire
Senior Salesforce CPQ Consultant (Fully Remote)
Client Interview process:
- A phone interview with one of our Rockstar Recruiters
- 3-4 rounds of interviews with the Hiring Team
- Offers usually go out within 24-48 hours of your interviews
Offers usually go out within 48 hours of your interviews
- Responsible for contributing to the design, development, testing and deployment of solutions using Salesforce
- Analyze and document system and business requirements
- Setup and configure client systems according to customer requirements
- Develop test scripts and for customers testing phase
- Train end users on the Salesforce platform
- Support clients as needed
- Provide input and contribute to the development of new processes and procedures for service delivery, including development of templates, documentation of best practices, contribution to the knowledge base, etc.
- Leverage technical and non-technical skills to work with business end-users, analysts and developers to ensure that the solutions meet business requirements.
- Experience in Project Management may be helpful as well as working with the delivery project managers to ensure quality delivery within time, cost and scope constraints.
- Manage data migration/import projects for our customers including appropriate mappings and data transformations from a number of different sources using proprietary and/or standard data manipulation software.
- 5+ Years of Salesforce.com experience is preferred
- Salesforce Sales Cloud and CPQ implementation experience AND/OR Salesforce CPQ certification is required
- Lead to Contract experience
- Lead to Cash preferred as we integrate with ERPs
- Experience in NPSP, Experience Cloud, and/or Service Cloud is a nice to have
- Proven ability to scope new projects, manage project deliverables, and collaborate in a team environment
- Jack-of-all-trades type approach in Salesforce both from a technology standpoint, competing for deals, and acting as a trusted advisor
- Project management mindset with the ability to take a project from start to finish
- Experience in user acceptance test planning and execution
- Excellent at internal relationships demonstrated by experience working in orgs of similar complexity
- Strongly consultative, Solution Architect with client-facing experience
- Comfortable up and down the entire deal lifecycle from assisting with a PoV on GTM, to solutioning, scoping, pricing, and delivering
- Technically sound with the ability to hold our delivery team and 3rd party partners accountable
- Obtained or working to obtain relevant certifications in lead to cash, CPQ, Sales, Service, Revenue and/or Experience Clouds. Marketing and/or Pardot would be great
- Knowledge of a mix of technologies outside Salesforce across various business functions is desirable because it gives us an ability to demonstrate knowledge of the client’s complex technology ecosystem and how it fits together with Salesforce