Spring, Texas | Contract
San Diego, CA 92127
12 month contract
- Provide the necessary support for the San Diego Site Council, BINs and other employee engagement groups. Provide the necessary support for San Diego site events, hosting visitors and site communications.
- Provide all the logistical support for the Site Council meeting including sending out the agenda and providing meeting notes.
- Manage the site council budget insuring that expenses are billed back to correct manager locations.
- Support the planning and logistics for site employee engagement and leadership events, including service awards and site visitors
- Facilitate the annual BIN and employee engagement reviews at the site council
- Support the San Diego site communication
- Manage the logistics for the collaboration space sign up.
- Schedule and book conference room and collaboration spaces
- Submit CREWS tickets for site related tasks
- Provide various types of administrative support to multiple managers as needed – and as captured in job description above
- Skills Required:
• Strong planning and organization skills
• Ability to take accurate notes
• Strong collaboration skills
• Proven track record to execute tasks efficiently
• Ability to ask the right questions to ensure position objectives are met
• Proven track record in execution (i.e., in a leadership role)
• Strong verbal/written/presentation skills
• Openness and ability to learn and grow
• The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience administrative assistant or coordination role
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Strong interpersonal skills, proactive approach, ability to work under pressure, demonstrated organizational and time management abilities.
• Strong initiative
• Strong critical thinking to ensure the right questions are asked to successfully complete objectives
• Experience with planning and coordinating large events