St. Louis, Missouri | Contract
Cloud Interface Designer/Developer
Location: Jefferson City, MO – Onsite is preferred 2-3 days will consider REMOTE
Length: 12 + months
- Create Functional Design, build and test cloud interfaces using HDL/FBDI/HCM Data Extract.
- Perform code prototypes/POCs per direction from the Integration Lead.
- Integration product/tool knowledge is expected for these roles.
- OIC experience is NOT expected.
- Oracle ERP/HCM Integration Skills-
- Inbound – FBDI, HDL
- Outbound – BIP, HCM Extract Additional Technical Skill Details:
- Base Skills – SQL, OBIEE / BIP, Data Model and Data Elements (can be cross trained from PeopleSoft SQR reports, PeopleSoft PS Query)
- Experience in integrating Oracle Cloud ERP/HCM modules with other existing applications, external third-party vendors and other government agencies/departments.
- Strong Knowledge of Oracle ERP/HCM Cloud processes, Data Model and Data Elements
- Strong knowledge on creating Integration Functional Designs
- Knowledge on leveraging Oracle FBDI(File based Data Import) and HDL(HCM Data Loader) capabilities to import data into Oracle ERP/HCM Cloud
- Hands-on experience creating outbound interface components like BIP Reports, HCM Extracts to extract data from Oracle ERP/HCM Cloud
- Good Knowledge on the limitations of Oracle SaaS with respect to security, customization, etc.
- Good Knowledge on Oracle SaaS scheduling capabilities, leveraging ESS (Enterprise Scheduler) jobs
- Ability to identify, triage, and resolve errors and defects independently and/or by collaborating with the OIC/middleware team