Supply Coordinator/Inventory Specialist
Raleigh, North Carolina | Contract
Supply Coordinator/Inventory Specialist (Onsite)
6 month contract (potential extension)
Location: Raleigh, NC 27609
SHIFT: 3rd shift, Sunday-Thursday – 11pm – 7:30am
- Perform duties in computerized order entry, distribution of all supplies, linen, equipment, shipping and receiving of our merchandise.
- Able to maintain good inventory management processes; meeting supply needs with prompt delivery, assuring accuracy of issues and insures the good working order and availability of equipment.
• Distribute and restock supplies and/or linen to end users in accordance with established policies and procedures
• Use appropriate Supply Chain technologies (Pyxis and SAP) to document movement of supplies
• Perform cycle count on a regular basis to ensure accuracy of stock levels in all areas
• Check expiration dates on supplies on a regular basis and document and discard expired products
• Accept and sign for deliveries from distributors as necessary
• Inspect shipments, enter Goods Receipts into SAP, filing packing slips
• Report identified shipment discrepancies to SC onsite management
• Prepare and ship out Vendor Returns, rotation of stock in all areas
**MUST have some related Supply Chain/Warehouse experience**
• HS Diploma/G.E.D. required.
• Some college level coursework PREFERRED, but not required
• At least 1 year of work experience, including experience in one of the following areas: distribution, warehousing, shipping, receiving, logistics, material handling, customer service, inventory control, or other comparable service line.
• Strongly PREFER experience in a fast-paced, customer service environment.
Must have the ability to exert 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. In this particular job, the exertional requirements to push/pull the unloaded and loaded supply carts with the duty requiring up to 100 pounds of exertional force daily. Reaching, lifting, stooping and bending are frequent in daily duties.