Lead Commerce Developer
Chicago, Illinois | Contract
Lead Commerce Cloud Developer
Length: 3-6 months
Start : 3 weeks
As a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer, you will provide high-quality code solutions to meet client needs in the implementation, enhancement, and support of the Commerce Cloud eCommerce platform. This person will have knowledge of the Commerce Cloud platform with experience developing as well as using the platform to perform configuration and data changes.
- Providing insight and effectively communicating with internal and external stakeholders to demonstrate how the SFCC B2B solution will be leveraged to meet client business demands on new projects.
- Engineering leading-edge systems for clients in a variety of industries, with solutions targeting a variety of customer models
- Working experience with the eCommerce development process in an agile environment and the ability to create solutions for common questions/concerns on this type of platform
Required Skill & Experience
- Strong knowledge and experience with integrations to back-end systems in the Salesforce landscape.
- Ability to come up with accurate development estimates based on high-level business and/or technical requirements.
- Ability to lead and mentor teams of engineers working on eCommerce solutions.
- A keen interest in emerging technologies and how they might impact future design decisions and strategic directions.
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce development.
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce B2B Commerce (CloudCraze), ideally holding a leadership role on at least 2 full-scale projects.
- Knowledge of interactions with an enterprise ERP as well as making use of third-party web services.
- Experience with production launch readiness and cloud-based deployment models.