PowerApps Solution Architect / Lead Developer
NYC, New York | Contract
• Collaborate with Client business subject area professionals, software engineers, and technical leadership to design and build elegant, high-impact low-code business applications
• Facilitate client discovery sessions to define project scope and requirements, and translate business processes to functional specifications and technical user stories
• Lead technical design sessions to define user experience, data definition, process/rules configuration, and integration for intelligent automation solutions.
• Work with client offshore teams to build, test, and deliver PowerApps solutions.
• ~80% Solution Architecture/design and ~20% development
• Will lead client teams in solution envisioning and requirements analysis
• Must be able to work with offshore teams
• A minimum of three years of experience with Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps and Power Automate) as well as a thorough understanding of relational databases, SQL and web services, Software Development Life Cycle, Information Security, and Digital Transformation adoption
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, Business Information Systems, Information Management or other quantitative discipline with specialization from an accredited college or university
• Experience with building various types of applications including Model-Driven and Canvas Apps using Power Apps Studio
• Proven performance with Dataflex Pro, Portal Apps or Power Platform Maker certification is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience interacting with clients at multiple levels as well as ability to demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Design and develop automations leveraging Microsoft Power Platform