Anaplan Solution Architect
Jacksonville, Florida | Contract
Anaplan Solution Architect
Length: 3+ months
Business Technology Solution Architect (BSA) role to develop Anaplan documentation and preparation for intake to Value Stream and ultimately migration/integration. The Value Stream delivery program is the place where Operations handles delivery of work to create and maintain business technology capabilities for the company.
- De?ne technology solutions
- Create technical content and documentation
- Convert technology solutions into workable component e?orts and coordinate their delivery
- Work on projects that require basic skills in multiple technical environments based on knowledge in a specific business area.
- Assist in developing programming that requires analysis and research.
- Develop efficient and effective solutions to diverse business problems.
- Translate business strategies, across several business units, into effective solutions.
- Serve as a point of contact for question/issues related to the architectural solutions within a project or business area.
- Communicate with business owners and technical delivery staff.
- Assist in the selection of technologies that provide the best solutions for business needs.
- Assist in the design of applications.
- Publish documents and educate the business area about their architecture.
- Maintain knowledge of emerging technological trends and utilize the knowledge to educate both IT and business areas on opportunities to build better IT solutions that support and drive business decisions
- 3+ years of Hands on Anaplan Architecture and Development Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in the following: demonstrated competency in project management execution of multiple enterprise level, smaller, projects; experience in participating in multidiscipline, high-performance work teams/groups and demonstrated competency in developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse, less complex business problems.
- Demonstrated experience in the development, implementation, and maintenance of large-scale systems.
- Demonstrated experience in developing technical architectures.
- Demonstrated experience of information systems, spanning at least two to four component architectures.
- Experience in translating business strategies, across several business units, into effective solutions.
- Understanding of design patterns and their application at all levels (conceptual, logical and physical).
- Strong understanding and skillset in required technologies, software programs, and applications.
Anaplan Solution Architect Location: REMOTE Length: 3+ months Start :ASAP Interview: Video Business Technology Solution Architect (BSA)…