St. Louis, Missouri | Contract
Automation Systems Infrastructure Engineer
Location: McPherson, Kansas – ONSITE!!
Duration: 6-12 months
- Support the operation and troubleshooting of manufacturing equipment and control systems.
- Support reliability engineering for production and support equipment.
- Responsible for Periodic review of the Automation Systems.
- Responsible for assuring various levels have appropriate, documented training and authorization for access to engineering managed computer systems.
- Responsible for managing regulatory aspects of the sites networked engineering data collection, monitoring, and SCADA systems.
- Responsible for analyzing the network, checking the licenses in the life cycle, checking health of the applications that they have in each server, and monitor the databases of the hard drives.
- Responsible for implementation of compliance initiatives including monitoring of system security procedures and practices, review of audit trails and system logins for compliance.
- Design and implementation support for minor functional and process changes, either small projects, remediation activities or capital projects.
- Assist other departments in evaluating historical process/equipment data.
- Provide automation guidance and training to other functional groups (ie. Operations, Validation, Maintenance, etc.)
- Support FAT/commissioning/qualification activities as required.
- Responsible or backup/archiving/restoring of Automation configuration and batch.
- Develop automation Standard Operating Procedures.
- System Admin for all site SCADA systems, Data Historians, and Engineering Site-wide Software Applications.
- System Administration for adding and disabling user access to Site Automation system.
- Maintain Manufacturing level network, control level networks, and Process I/O network.
- Need to have local connectivity, and most of their interaction is in this isolated network.
- Background in cGMP regulations, be up to date on cybersecurity methodologies and the practical application of those methodologies.
- Familiar wit process controls equipment including PLCs, DCSs, HMIs, SCADA systems, SQL relational database systems, virtual machine environment and network infrastructure including design and testing skills is
- Strong knowledge of Computerized Systems, Compliance regulations and standards is
- Need someone who has experience working in OT/manufacturing is
Automation Systems Infrastructure Engineer Location: McPherson, Kansas – ONSITE!! Duration: 6-12 months Start: ASAP Interview: Video Responsibilities/Job…
St. Louis, Missouri|
Automation Engineer Location: Orlando , FL length: 12 months Start: 2 weeks Interview: Video – Face to…
Rabbit MQ / Openshift Engineer Location: REMOTE Length: 6-12 months Start: ASAP Interview: Video Required: Minimum 2…