St. Louis, Missouri | Contract
Lead Enterprise Architect
Location: Jefferson City, MO – Onsite
Length: 12-24 months
Interview: Video / F2F
ONSITE 4 DAYS A WEEK
Lead Enterprise Architecture proactively and holistically helps guide the enterprise through transformation and optimization initiatives. The scope of activities includes helping the organization optimize costs and mitigate risks. He or she focuses on understanding and applying existing, new and emerging technologies to transform and optimize business and operating models. Lead Enterprise Architecture’s focus is to help the organization plan, design, innovate, orchestrate, facilitate, navigate and operationalize the digital enterprise. The Lead Enterprise Architecture responds to disruptive forces by helping IT leaders facilitate the decision-making process and providing actionable recommendations on initiatives and policies to help the organization drive targeted business outcomes.
This position is with the Office of Administration, Information Technology. The successful candidate will join an Executive Team that aspires to serve client by delivering reliable and innovative technology solutions.
What you’ll do:
The Lead Enterprise Architecture leads and coordinates all aspects of the EA practice, including:
- Business Architecture: Focused on guiding people, process and organizational change
- Information Architecture: Focused on the consistent sharing of information across the enterprise
- Solutions Architecture: Focused on developing a direction for managing the portfolio of to-be solutions
- Technical Architecture: Focused on evolving the technical infrastructure
- Security Architecture: Focused on managing IT risk through the exchange of information between people, systems and things inside and outside the organization.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of business ecosystems, SaaS, infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), SOA, APIs, open data, microservices, event-driven IT and predictive analytics.
- Familiarity with information management practices, system development life cycle management, IT services management, agile and lean methodologies, infrastructure and operations, and EA and ITIL frameworks.
- Exceptional soft and interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate new ideas and concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of business engineering principles and processes.
- Familiarity with basic graphical modeling approaches, tools and model repositories.
- 10 + years of business experience in strategic and operations planning and/or business analysis.
- 10+ years of experience in at least three disciplines, such as business, information, solution or technical architecture, application development, middleware, information analysis, database management or operations in a multitier environment
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Modern Technologies
Lead Enterprise Architect Location: Jefferson City, MO – Onsite Length: 12-24 months Start: ASAP Interview: Video /…
St. Louis, Missouri|
Solutions Architect Location: REMOTE Length: 12 months Start: ASAP Interview: Video Responsibilities Directly support the documentation and…
New York, New York|
Avaya CCAAS Architect Location: REMOTE Length: 6-12 months Start: ASAP Interview :video Job Description The CCAAS Architect…