Finance Specialist – Real Estate
Chicago, IL | Contract
Finance Specialist – Real Estate (Onsite)(Temp-to-Hire)
3 month contract
Cook County, IL 60611
- Resolves day to day property billing and invoicing issues.
- Works with accounting to ensure proper financial close for all building Profit & Loss Statements.
- Distribute and track vendor purchase orders; ensure timely billing and payment. ·
- Assist Property Managers with special projects as directed.
- Compile, review and submit monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for an assigned portfolio of properties including general ledger month end close, AR close, and balance sheet reconciliations
- Create monthly AR analysis reporting, Key Performance Indicators
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years solid Finance experience, preferably with one year in Real Estate, Accounting, and/or Finance related field.
- Property management software experience -RealPage or Yardi
- MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint experience
Finance Specialist – Real Estate (Onsite)(Temp-to-Hire) 3 month contract Cook County, IL 60611 Responsibilities: Resolves day to…