L2 Lead NOC Consultant
St. Petersburg, Florida | Contract
Lead L2 Network Operations
Location: Whippany, NJ — Hybrid : Onsite 2 / Remote 3 days/week
Length: 6+ months ( CTH with End Client)
Looking for a Lead Consultant who can lead a team of 5+ people. A consultant that is strong in the Optimization Process and KPI. Specifically, in Network Operations.
** Level 2 – application issues, escalating alerts, front line, service requests, core services (firewall, servers, F5, proxy policy changes, new load balancer changes, new monitor on load balancer, Want to build knowledge into level 2, and action a lot of repeatable work, clean up life cycle work, 25 people in India, double that globally
- You will be responsible for leading technical operational activities on a follow-the-sun basis, incorporating Incident, Problem, and Change Management, along with user request fulfillment.
- Build, mentor, and lead a local team of Level 2 Network Engineers
- Identify and report on KPI’s focusing on team performance, service delivery, and intra-team engagement
- Lead data-driven continual improvement activities enhancing our internal processes and procedures with a focus on automation.
- Work with various stakeholders to understand their environments and drive positive change within Core Network’s product and service offerings.
- Maintain oversight over Level 1 activities (system monitoring, alert handling, etc.) , and ensure day-to-day performance of Level 2.
- Act as a customer-facing point of contact for Operations, dealing with complex technical and business requests and managing client expectations.
- Experience managing an operations team in a tiered service environment
- Experience working within a large multiple-site, multi-protocol LAN & WAN Datacenter preferably within a global financial institution
- 5+ years of experience with:
- Cisco routers/switches
- Network Security Technologies – Including Cisco AsA, Checkpoint, and Fortinet.
- F5 GTM/LTM or other Application Delivery technologies
- HTTP / Web browsing infrastructure including Broadcom Bluecoat Proxy Devices
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Monitoring & Management platforms such as Splunk, Spectrum, SevOne, Elastic Search
- ITIL Practitioner Certification
- CCNP certification
- Working knowledge of Cisco ACI
- Working knowledge of Enterprise wireless and remote access technologies
- Flexibility with working hours to meet the demands of the job
Lead L2 Network Operations Location: Whippany, NJ — Hybrid : Onsite 2 / Remote 3 days/week Length: 6+ months (…
St. Petersburg, Florida|