Jacksonville, Florida | Contract
Length: 8 months
- Collaborates with Solution Lead, Alliances, Business, and Industry teams to identify, assess and define solutions that solve complex business problems with overall accountability of a comprehensive solution roadmap within the cyber domain of expertise. Currently the focus areas are within the Identity and Access Management, Managed Detection and Response, and the Application Security Testing domains
- Works with Solution Lead and Business Teams in defining solution offering & differentiated value, aligning to buyers and personas, and revising/updating continuously as new market feedback, industry & technology trends, competitive intelligence, client responses are received.
- Collaborates with GTM, E&T, M&T and Delivery in the service design process for assigned solution(s).
- Partners with E&T and Risk Management on ATGO and Risk Review processes, ensuring quality and accurate completion.
- Develops & maintains comprehensive solution roadmap, including offer expansion/enhancement/retirement of select cyber solutions.
- Develops & refreshes solution pricing model and commercial framework, collaborating with Value Architect.
- Develops & refreshes solution business case based on solution roadmap evolution.
- Support sales pursuits as Solution SME for cyber solution opportunities; including providing input to RFP/RFI responses & managing solution demos, to ensure solution value is clearly demonstrated.
- Accountable for solution(s) P&L financials and partners with Solution Lead and Advisory Leadership Sponsor on overall investment strategy
- Provides input for sales enablement and marketing materials in a supporting role.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in the area of Product Management, Program Management, Solution Development and/or Solution Delivery for a technology services company, with cyber industry expertise in a highly technical and fast paced delivery environment
- 3+ years’ experience in providing client services
- PM with one or more of the following skills – Practical application of MDR with examples in at least one deployed solution management engagement utilizing tools like Sentinel, SentinelOne, Splunk Enterprise, Rapid7, Crowdstrike inCloud, and/or Multi-Cloud deployments
- Strong domain knowledge in cybersecurity with practical demonstration of understanding and knowledge of the CSF or other cyber frameworks
- Strong understanding of Managed Detection and Response solutions with conceptual understanding of a Security Operating Center and the comprising components: Incident Investigation, Alert Triage, Threat Hunting, and Remediation
- Bachelor or Master degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, business management or business information systems.
- Strong knowledge of and expertise with portfolio management of many active customer-centric products and services within the cyber domain
MDR Specialist Location: REMOTE Length: 8 months Start :ASAP Interview: Video Job Description: Collaborates with Solution Lead,…