Product Launch Specialist
Frisco, Texas | Direct Hire
Product Launce Specialist
Location: Frisco, TX – 100% REMOTE
Interview: Video Interviews
The Product Launch Specialist will be an integral part of the product management team who will lead product launches for client from the define stage to successful launch
Up to 40 launches of various sizes expected in 2023
- Partner with product management to create and document the new product/feature launch plans.
- Take a bigger picture view on each launch by highlighting priorities, tracking dependencies and ensuring tasks are completed on specified timelines.
- Develop compelling positioning, value propositions and target communication strategies
- Collaborate with marketing and sales on sales enablement materials, including presentations, solution briefs, FAQs, that help drive solution adoption and create sales excitement & success
- Setting up Repeatable Process
- Help with Influencing and getting ” buy in” from stakeholders
- Create performance dashboards for visibility to stake holders and team. Conduct data driven cross-team post-mortem, including existing marketing campaigns, sales performance and track launch metrics.
- Collaborate on product training with internal teams to ensure all necessary groups have thorough training on new products/solutions ensuring each group has all they need to drive effectiveness and success.
- Partner with Product Management and marketing to plan and conduct webinars, speaking opportunities, and create product videos to educate customers and the market about our new products.
- Refine the product launch process through your experience and feedback of others
- 2+ years’ experience defining, managing, or launching new products/features for a SaaS or content company
- Experience serving public safety organization such as police, fire and rescue and local governments a plus.
- Demonstrated history of creating standard GTM deliverables such as GTM launch, pitch decks, sales plays, and marketing messaging for blogs, social, emails, etc.
- Demonstrated history of managing and executing successful go-to-market plans that drive product adoption.
- Ability to define and analyze marketing campaign KPIs
- Can speak the language of product teams and marketing team with equal fluency.
- Ability to establish rapport and credibility with other leaders across the company and influence people in various areas and levels of the organization.
- Critical thinking skills to help with analysis of business, market, and competitive trends.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and operate in a fast-paced, high-velocity environment.
- Ability to blend strategic instincts with planned execution.
- Passion for understanding customers, their problems, and experiences.
- Proficient interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Expertise in working with Salesforce, Pardot, Power BI and other analytics software
Product Launce Specialist Location: Frisco, TX – 100% REMOTE Salary: 90-100K Interview: Video Interviews Start: ASAP The…