Peoria, Illinois | Contract
Product Owner (Hybrid, at least 1 day onsite)
Location: –Peoria, IL 61607
Length: 12 months
Overview: A Digital Platform Product Manager will work as a member of the product management team to maximize the value of the products we own and manage. To guide the development of the digital platform webservices and data the product manager will engage business teams, program manager and development teams. The Product Manager’s primary task is to create and manage the Product Backlog to ensure everyone knows the priorities of the Product Backlog. The Product Manager is typically the individual closest to the business side of the project and works with technical product owners that decompose and develop our product requirements. This role provides the product direction for a suite of digital webservices used by several web and mobile applications. The digital platform product manager will engage business leaders and web app product managers to gather feedback and shape their product digital platform roadmaps and backlogs.
- The Product Manager’s primary task is to create and manage the Product Roadmap and Backlog and to ensure everyone knows the priorities of the Product. The Product Manager is empowered to make all decisions regarding the Product Backlog.
- Work with the business teams, webservice consumers and architecture
- Responsible for maximizing the value of the product and the work of the Development Team
- Responsible for acting as Product Manager for larger, more complex projects with high value to the organization
- Responsible for creating, maintaining and prioritizing the Product Backlog according to business value for the life of the project
- Communicate Product Backlog priorities to the team
- Owns definition of acceptance criteria for product features
- Work closely with key stakeholders throughout the organization
- Represent the customer, interfacing and engaging with the customer
- Employee is also responsible for performing other job duties as assigned from time to time.
- Four year Bachelor’s degree preferably in computer science, information systems, marketing, communications, engineering plus 8+ years professional exp
- 3+ years or more of recent experience as an application or web services product manager
- 5+ years of experience leading a technical team while simultaneously managing multiple projects
- Experience managing product teams.
- 1+ years or more of experience in managing product teams.
- 3+ years of experience with the Agile methodology Top candidates will also have:
- Domain expertise in IOT or industrial machine service and repair systems/processes
- Strong accountability planning/organization, and teamwork
- Highly developed interpersonal skills to deal with sensitive, emotional or potentially controversial situations.
- Knowledge of SDLC and demonstrated experience employing SDLC in aspects of the project management process
- Experience managing projects using Agile software tools such as, VSTS, JIRA, Team Services, Rally, Aha
- Postman, API development or API consumption experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate appropriately to ensure a team’s success
- Strong accountability, teamwork, and interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Product Owner (Hybrid, at least 1 day onsite) Location: –Peoria, IL 61607 Length: 12 months Overview: A Digital…
Android Developer Location: Fremont, CA or Sacramento, CA Interview: Video and F2F Start: ASAP PERM This role…
Oak Brook, Illinois|
Shopify FE Architect Location: REMOTE Length: 2 months Start: ASAP Interview: Video We are looking for a…