SAP SCM Business Analyst
Deerfield, Illinois | Direct Hire
SAP SCM BA
Location: Deerfield, IL
Interview: Video / F2F
Start: ASAP – Backfill
Will Work onsite up to 3 days a week.
The Manager, Supply Systems serves as the point of contact for IT systems supporting Supply Chain. He/she identifies business problems and analyzes and documents business requirements for the supported business functions. He/she understands the customer’s business and manages the relationships with key customers. The Manager, Supply Chain Systems participates in and leads components of system delivery and assures user acceptance. He/she also identifies and investigates operational needs and problems, and opportunities, contributing to the implementation of improvements.
- Works with Supply Chain business clients to understand specific business processes, business drivers and business strategy across multiple areas in the Supply Chain department.
- Identifies, proposes, initiates, and leads significant improvement projects for Corporate Systems IT. Defines requirements for the implementation of changes in business functions and supporting IT services.
- Provides advice, assistance and leadership in any area associated with the planning, procurement, provision, delivery, management, maintenance, and effective business use of information systems for multiple areas in the Supply Chain department.
- Analyzes and documents business requirements for the business area of responsibility
- Responsible for delivery of (components of ) IT projects
- Assures project and project teams follow company and departmental policies, procedures, and standards, including SDLC and Change control
- Provides business consulting support to customers
- Analyzes, resolves, and documents system changes needed as a result of defects, enhancements, incidents, missing requirements, or other root causes
- Proactively identifies and assists in prioritizing opportunities to streamline business and system processes
- Shares industry standards/trends with customers and peers within the area of responsibility
- Identifies issues and leads resolution efforts. Escalates issues appropriately
- Develops and assists in the presentation of business cases and system roadmaps
- Develops preliminary project budgets. Assists in monitoring and reporting on projects.
- Manages day-to-day interactions with vendors. Work closely with vendors to complete required tasks.
- Works under general direction within a clear framework of accountability. Exercises substantial personal responsibility and autonomy. Plans own work to meet given objectives and processes.
- Be able to travel, when necessary, and performs additional job-related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or related field or relevant combination of education and experience required.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in IT project management/business analysis
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with business functions: Supply Chain, OTC, and Serialization systems
- Experience with systems solution delivery, configuration, or development; within SAP Material Management, Sales & Distribution, and Tracelink
- Experience managing Customer relationships at various organizational levels.
- Experience with formal SDLC methodology desired, as well as with system validation processes
- Knowledge on integration with SAP Finance and SAP PP/QM/WM is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate complex information clearly and effectively
SAP SCM BA Location: Deerfield, IL PERM Interview: Video / F2F Start: ASAP – Backfill Will Work…