Senior Tax Analyst- Federal & Foreign Tax
Irvine, California | Contract
Senior Tax Analyst – Federal & Foreign Tax (Hybrid)
Irvine, CA 92618
- Demonstrates an exceptional standard of quality involving accuracy, attention to detail, organization and self-review skills, thoughtful analysis and problem-solving, effective collaborating skills, and accountability for excellent results.
- Experience in the preparation of federal and foreign tax workpapers and tax filings for companies in a consolidated group with operations in foreign jurisdictions.
- Experience preparing and documenting global transfer pricing studies.
- Experience with annual and monthly tax provision calculations and documentation.
- Ability to work well within a small group environment.
- Strong detail orientation, organizational, and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, especially in Microsoft Excel and Word; experience with SAP and/or Corptax software.
-Requires a minimum of 5 years of experience in accounting, finance, or a related function, including reviewing work prepared by others.
-Requires a Bachelors degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, or a related degree.
-CPA or Master of Tax is preferred but not required
Senior Tax Analyst – Federal & Foreign Tax (Hybrid) Irvine, CA 92618 7+ Months Overview: Demonstrates an exceptional standard of…