New York, New York | Contract
Length: 12 months
- Directly support the documentation and development of Business Transformation Portfolio Plans, IT Strategic Plans, and Governance mechanisms based on industry Enterprise Architecture methodologies for either enterprise and/or specific program areas or business functions
- Produce business, information, application, technology and/or security architectures enterprise-wide or for specific lines of business, program areas or business functions.
- Support the development of Enterprise Architecture artifacts including application and technology portfolios in relation to target architectures and roadmaps to drive enterprise or specific business process transformations
- Support the development and documentation of technical governance documentation as required to support a variety of maturity models for technical project management
- Elicit functional and non-functional requirements to support as-needed business processes and operations
- Support technical integration, configuration, and deployment activities by providing subject matter knowledge and key considerations for multi-vendor project activities
- Support technical artifact review/feedback based on vendor partner document submissions and design documentation
- Develop and support ongoing refinements to technical deployment and integration roadmap
- Support interfaces design considerations and data exchange configurations among multiple systems/technology platforms
- Experience implementing industry standards (e.g. SMART OAUTH 2, Open ID Connect, HL7 FHIR)
- (5) years of experience providing enterprise architecture services to large, complex organizations and/or large, complex projects.
- (5) years of experiencing aligning solutions with organizational business processes involving multiple interfaces, ensuring solutions adherence to privacy and security standards.
- (5) years of experience working with multiple technologies and processing environments.
- (5) years of experience developing reference models of the enterprise; determine gaps between the current and the target architecture and developing plans for transitioning to target architecture; identifying opportunities to support business processes utilizing emerging technologies; documenting the enterprise architecture infrastructure, using modeling techniques and providing guidance, support and coordination to customers and IT project teams.
- (1) year experience architecting, designing or developing with SMART OAUTH 2, Open ID Connect, and HL7 FHIR standard
Dynamics 365 CRM Functional Solutions Architect National /Remote Responsibilities: – Engage with sales and leadership team members…
Solutions Architect Location: REMOTE Length: 12 months Start: ASAP Interview: Video Responsibilities Directly support the documentation and…
New York, New York|
SAP Data Analytics Architect Length: 3 months Start: 2 weeks Interview: Video Location: REMOTE Job description/responsibilities Conduct…