Sr. Network Security Engineer
Louisville, Tennessee | Contract-To-Hire
Sr Network Security Engineer
Kentucky Locals Only/ Specifically Louisville Locals Preferred
6-month Contract to hire
- MUST HAVE GREAT SKILLS & be able to communicate
- No VISA’s status
- SHOULD be open to travel for Customer Meetings and Implementations
The Sr Network Security Engineer is responsible for working with client at multiple levels to design, implement and configure network security solutions. Must have previous experience transforming organizations by leveraging and enabling automation, orchestration, continuous integration, and continuous delivery. Must have Strong security experience configuring & building firewalls out of the box is needed. They will be charged with optimizing the existing policies and configurations of client technologies as well as engage in knowledge sharing with other team members. The individual will consult while working as part of a delivery team and/or individually as the delivery lead. This ideal resource should have experience with providing customers with technical and best practice guidance, hands-on configuration, deployment support, and project management support.
- Must have 5-7 years of experience with Palo Alto including Next-Gen Firewalls, Panorama, Global Protect, performing deployment, configuration, policy management and administration.
- Expert knowledge of Palo Alto infrastructure technologies
- Transform the organization by leveraging and enabling automation, orchestration, continuous integration, and continuous delivery (CI/CD).
- Provide well-considered counsel to leadership and other business service leaders on the strategic two to three-year technology roadmap for all software defined technologies.
- Extensive knowledge of Firewall Migrations Design, Implementation and Migrations is required.
- Experience with Palo Alto Networks tools including Threat Prevention, Wildfire, URL Filtering,
- Experience with Cortex and Prisma preferred
- Cisco ISE Experience
- Certified as CISSP, CISM, CCIE, PCNSE or equivalent level of skills and experience.
- Capable of effective oral and written presentations to senior level executives.
- Experience with leading a high-performance engineering team in a professional services environment
- Strong coaching skills. Able to provide constructive criticism in a positive manner.
- A self-starter who exudes positive energy and can rally those around them to a common goal.
Sr Network Security Engineer Kentucky Locals Only/ Specifically Louisville Locals Preferred 6-month Contract to hire MUST HAVE…
Sr. Network Engineer – Location: Burbank, CA — LOCALS ONLY Length: 6-12 months — Possible CTH Start:…
Sr. Engineer Location: Chicago, IL PERM Salary: $125-150/YR + Bonus + Benefits Start: 2 week notice Interview:…