Veeva / CRM Admin
Deerfield, Illinois | Direct Hire
Veeva / CRM Administrator
Location: Deerfield, IL
Interview: Phone / Video
The Senior CRM Analyst/Administrator configures or develops solutions for multiple field-based teams through integration of secondary data sources, custom analytics and functional expertise. The solutions are based on Veeva Commercial Cloud platform including Multichannel CRM, CLM, Engage, Network and OpenData. They identify business problems and analyze/document business requirements for the supported business functions. They understand the customer’s business and manage the relationships with key customers. The analyst participates in and leads components of system delivery and assures user acceptance. They also identify and investigate operational needs and problems, and opportunities, contributing to the implementation of improvements.
- Analyzes and documents business requirements for the business area of responsibility
- Responsible for delivery of (components of) IT projects via configuration and/or development
- Assures project and project teams follow company and departmental policies, procedures and standards, including SDLC and Change control
- Provides business consulting support to customers
- Analyzes, resolves and documents system changes needed as a result of defects, enhancements, incidents, missing requirements or other root causes
- Proactively identifies and assists in prioritizing opportunities to streamline business and system processes
- Shares industry standards/trends with customers and peers within the area of responsibility
- Identifies issues and leads resolution efforts. Escalates issues appropriately
- Develops and assists in the presentation of business cases and system roadmaps
- Develops preliminary project budgets. Assists in monitoring and reporting on projects.
- Manages day to day interactions with vendors. Work closely with vendors to complete required tasks.
- Works under general direction within a clear framework of accountability. Exercises substantial personal responsibility and autonomy. Plans own work to meet given objectives and processes.
- Be able to travel, when necessary, and performs additional job-related duties as requested.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in IT project management/business analysis
- Experience with Veeva – configuration, administration and support
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with business functions: Sales Operations, Field-based organizations, Marketing, Marketing Operations
- Experience in Sales Analytics, Salesforce Automation, and Project Management; prefer experience in Veeva or Salesforce.
- Demonstrated success developing and presenting solutions to complex business situations
- Highly proficient analytical and software skills aimed at data analysis and operational efficiency
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office and/or Sales Force Automation tools.
- Experience managing Customer relationships at various organizational levels.
- Experience with formal SDLC methodology desired, as well as with system validation processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to clearly and effectively communicate complex information
Veeva / CRM Administrator Location: Deerfield, IL PERM Interview: Phone / Video Start: ASAP Position Summary: The…