St. Louis, Missouri | Contract
Length: 12 months
The ERP Solution Lead Architect will lead a team of integration analysts to provide engineering level guidance and management of the technology ecosystem of Workday and associated integrated solutions. The position will also manage and maintain the health and architecture of the environments related within and boundary to the ERP ecosystem. (Note: this role is available for remote employment)
- Build the Team: Leads and develops a team of talented IT professionals by hiring and retaining top talent.
- Support: Leads and owns resolution of tier 3 escalations and cross-domain defects. Address master data and environment issues as needed.
- Integrate: Designs, develops, configures, implements, and monitors/maintains new and existing integrations to Workday and boundary technologies within the Workday ecosystem.
- Architect: Provides analysis and artifact deliverables for Workday solutions and integrations. Provides data quality standards.
AD HOC REPORTING – (INTERMEDIATE):– Demonstrates mastery of reporting in practical applications of a difficult nature. Able to sort through data to identify patterns and establish relationships. Possesses sufficient knowledge, training, and experience to be capable of successfully delivering complex reports from active and archived information in state-of-the-art databases without requiring support and instruction from others. Demonstrates knowledge of data mining and data warehousing.
CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT AND PLANNING – (EXPERT):– Recognized expert and authority on configuration management and planning. Occupies the position which is the last internal resource for support or direction. Interfaces with senior leadership on major configuration and planning issues. Capable of discerning the impact of subtle changes in business and technology, and their impact on configuration. Takes a lead role in developing strategy and preparing strategic plans for the organization. May lead task forces. Mentors others.
EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES (EXPERT):– Is a recognized expert and authority in the technology industry, including expertise in one or more state-of-the-art or emerging products and services. Leads advanced technology efforts for the company, evaluating and testing new products to determine their value and applicability to the organization. Called upon by senior management to discuss technology trends which may impact the Company’s strategic technology plans. Demonstrates industry leadership in outside professional organizations and forums. Takes a lead role in setting the missions and goals of the department and/or company regarding the strategic role of new technology on corporate systems and network architecture.
PROBLEM MANAGEMENT (EXPERT):– Is a recognized expert and authority in Incident Tracking and Problem Reporting. Anticipates design and architectural flaws early in the testing process. Occupies the position which is the last internal resource for support or direction. Expected, as a result of the position, to have the ultimate knowledge, control, influence, and/or jurisdiction in the skill. Takes a lead role in developing best practices for the organization.
PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE (EXPERT):– Is a recognized expert and authority regarding the product. Is an authoritative internal resource for support or direction for projects related to the product. Has extensive experience in developing/supporting I/T applications specific to the product. Knowledge approaches that of line professionals who work with the product.
- Organizational Impact: Delivers projects/assignments that have a direct impact on goals/objectives of the unit/department that the job is in.
- Problem Solving/ Complexity of work: Conducts extensive analysis of situations or data to resolve numerous, complex issues; may involve the input/work of others.
- Breadth of Knowledge: Has in-depth level of knowledge within a professional area and working knowledge of other areas.
Team Interaction: May lead mid-sized projects; coaches and guides team members
Workday Architect Location: REMOTE Length: 12 months Start: ASAP Interview: Video Rate: $120-130/HR The ERP Solution Lead…
St. Louis, Missouri|