Sr. Business Analyst
Deerfield, Illinois | Direct Hire
Sr. Business Analyst
Location: Deerfield , IL
Interview: Phone / Video / F2F
Start : ASAP
The senior business analyst the understands pharmaceutical and biologics quality business and manages relationships with key customers and partners. They identify business problems, analyze systems and processes and document requirements. The senior business analyst participates in and leads components of system delivery, assuring user acceptance. The senior business analyst also contributes to technology improvements by identifying and investigating operational needs, problems and opportunities. They administer systems and may implement configuration changes.
- Analyzes and documents business requirements for the business area(s) of responsibility
- Responsible for delivery of (components of) IT projects
- Assures project and project teams follow company and departmental policies, procedures and standards, including SDLC and Change Control
- Provides business consulting support to customers
- Analyzes, resolves and documents system changes needed as a result of defects, enhancements, incidents, missing requirements or other root causes
- Proactively identifies and assists in prioritizing opportunities to streamline business and system processes
- Shares industry standards/trends with customers and peers within the area of responsibility
- Identifies issues and leads resolution efforts. Escalates issues appropriately
- Develops and assists in the presentation of business cases and system roadmaps
- Develops preliminary project budgets. Assists in monitoring and reporting on projects.
- Manages day to day interactions with vendors. Work closely with vendors to complete required tasks.
- Works under general direction within a clear framework of accountability. Exercises substantial personal responsibility and autonomy. Plans own work to meet given objectives and processes.
- Be able to travel, when necessary, and performs additional job-related duties as requested.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant combination of education and experience required. Degree in Information Systems, Life Sciences or related field preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in IT project management/business analysis
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with business functions: Quality
- Minimum 2 years working on large/enterprise Document Management and Quality Management Systems (e.g. Quality Suite, Trackwise, QUMAS EDMS, QUMAS EQMS, and Documentum)
- Minimum 2 years of GMP/GxP Quality System administration and configuration experience
- Experience with systems solution delivery, systems support, configuration, or development, including Quality Management systems
- Experience managing customer relationships at various organizational levels.
- Experience with formal SDLC methodology and system validation or software assurance processes desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to clearly and effectively communicate complex information