New York, New York | Contract
Location: Houston, TX
Length: 4-6 months
This position is 40 hours/week; not remote. Client is located in Houston area. Resource must work onsite minimum 4 days/week. Client will issue onsite badge. Looking to start qualified resource ASAP.
Leads enterprise-wide change management efforts with various complexity and scope. These efforts support strategic initiatives. The Change Manager is accountable to create, develop, and deliver the change management strategy for simple to moderately complex projects, and is responsible for the execution of change management deliverables throughout all project phases. This position has the authority to make independent decisions on resource deployment and work activity. The individual in this position has also is responsible for change management coaching and mentorship for business partners. The Change Manager position is performed to significantly enhance overall organizational performance.
Responsible for the planning and execution of change management deliverables by acting as the technical change management expert on designated project teams through all project phases; this includes but is not limited to creating the preliminary plan, knowledge transfer, organizational assessments, stakeholder analysis and engagement, communication strategy and plan, change management charter, dashboard and sustainability plan.
- Must be experienced in Source-to-Pay tools, preferably GEP. This is a procurement role focused in change manager. Background in Oil & Gas is helpful.
- Leads large enterprise-wide change management efforts
- Is accountable to create, develop, and deliver change management strategy for complex projects; this includes but is not limited to using the methodology to identify resistance, performance gaps, and the development and implementation of corrective actions to close those gaps.
- Advises on the implications of the organizations plans and actions. Makes recommendations on factors that may impact change adoption and sustainability.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint, Visio and Project).
- Must be able to effectively communicate
- Must be able to translate plans/policies into specific goals, tactics, action plans and deliverables.
- Plans, prepares for, and effectively facilitates team meetings and presentations.