Frisco, Texas | Direct Hire
Salary: 65,000-70,000K + 5% Bonus ; Benefits
To provide high-quality, instructionally-sound content for all client verticals: law enforcement, fire, EMS, corrections, dispatch, wellness, and local government.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create quality eLearning course material, including course design documents, course outlines, course descriptions, slides, diagrams, interactive exercises, videos, and assessments.
- Project manage the course development process through review and updates with project sponsors and SMEs.
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts to enhance and/or modify existing course designs and storyboards.
- Design assessments and activities to enhance learner engagement and assess knowledge transfer.
- Ensure learning and performance objectives are appropriate to the audience and that the training materials meet the learning and performance objectives.
- Maintain and revamp existing courses to accommodate changing customer needs, accreditation standards or guidelines, state mandates, client requests and new best practices.
- Use authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline and Rise to author courses a strong plus.
- Experience in developing content for or working with local government, first responders, or public safety (Police, Fire, EMS, or Corrections) is a strong plus.
- Video scriptwriting and production experience are a plus
- Strong knowledge of adult learning principles.
- Expertise in instructional design technologies including e-learning authoring tools ( Articulate 360 is a MUST ), Microsoft Suite, Photoshop, HTML, and publishing content to learning management systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Graphic design knowledge and skills.
- Excellent consulting and project management skills.
- Independent and motivated to handle multiple complex projects and effectively adhere to deadlines and project plans.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Education, Instructional Technology, or related field.
- At least two to three years’ experience developing curriculum or eLearning courses
- Lifelong learner mindset