Manager – Commercial Digital Systems
Deerfield, Illinois | Direct Hire
Manager – Commercial Digital Systems
Location: Deerfield , IL – HYBRID
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Manager for our Commercial Systems IT team with a specific focus on Digital Operations, Marketing and Market Access. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the digital operations portfolio, ensuring the smooth functioning and continuous improvement of our commercial systems. Your expertise in IT and digital systems will be essential in driving business growth, optimizing processes, and enhancing the overall customer experience.
- Effectively develop and maintain strong partnerships with cross-functional business partners.
- Works with Digital Marketing Solutions and Brand Marketing clients to understand specific business processes, business drivers and business strategy across multiple Commercial Functions.
- Own/ collaborate on new tool selection and vendor relationships for digital marketing.
- Work closely with vendors and external partners to implement and integrate new digital tools and systems.
- Identifies, proposes, initiates and leads significant improvement projects for Digital Marketing Solutions and Marketing. Defines requirements for the implementation of changes in business functions and supporting IT services.
- Provides advice, assistance and leadership in any area associated with the planning, procurement, provision, delivery, management, maintenance and effective business use of information systems for multiple areas in Digital Marketing Solutions and Marketing.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and implement digital operational standards, procedures, and best practices.
- Manages day-to-day interactions with vendors. Work closely with vendors to complete required tasks.
- Responsible for delivery of IT projects and assures project and project teams follow company and departmental policies, procedures and standards, including SDLC and Change control.
- Analyzes, resolves and documents business requirements and system changes needed as a result of defects, enhancements, incidents, missing requirements or other root causes.
- Proactively identifies and assists in prioritizing opportunities to streamline business and system processes.
- Provide thought leadership on digital transformation initiatives, identifying opportunities to leverage technology for process improvement and improved efficiency.
- Identifies issues and leads resolution efforts. Escalates issues appropriately.
- Develops and assists in the presentation of business cases and system roadmaps.
- Develops preliminary project budgets. Responsible for monitoring and reporting on projects.
- Ensure compliance with relevant industry regulations and data protection standards.
- Identify potential risks and implement appropriate controls to mitigate risks associated with digital operations.
- Works under general direction within a clear framework of accountability. Exercises substantial personal responsibility and autonomy. Plans own work to meet given objectives and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant combination of education and experience required
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in IT project management/business analysis, specifically focusing on digital operations and commercial systems.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with business functions: Sales/Marketing/ Digital.
- Experience managing Customer and Vendor relationships at various organizational levels.
- A deep understanding of digital mediums, technologies, and trends including Content Management Systems, websites, web analytics, digital tools and data integration.
- Experience with PII data preferred.
- Experience with systems solution delivery, configuration, or development.
- Experience with formal SDLC methodology desired, as well as with system and user acceptance testing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to clearly and effectively communicate complex information.
- Transparency: We value collaboration. Trusting teach other and tackling tough challenges can make a powerful difference.
- Accountability: We do what’s right for our patient communities through quality decisions and owning our successes and failures.
- Growth: We fiercely innovate and evolve to better ourselves, our communities and our patients