St. Louis, Missouri | Contract
Location: Prefer Local Bay Area Candidates
Duration: 6 month, likely to extend
Project Scope/ Job Responsibilities:
Client is looking for a PI Data Analyst to support their PI Systems. This person will be helping to lead the security team, delegate work and handle a lot of PI triaging. PI System knowledge is required to help debug code in production. .Net/C# experience is required, although this person may not be doing much development from scratch as he/she will be doing more bug fixing.
This is 90% Data Analysis and 10% Development. Must have heavy SQL, SSIS/SSRS or other reporting tools.
Top Required Skills: (5+ years’ experience)
- OSISoft PI Systems / PI WebAPI experience
- SQL within Oracle
- Organizational leadership experience Other Skills:
- OSIsoft PI System knowledge/PI WebAPI
- Maintaining applications in portfolio, triaging, talking to other teams in the company to problem solve, helping clients use product (mainly PI WebAPI, analytics and security area)
- Windows File System/NAS
- Systems Analysis
- SQL DML/MS SQL Server Administration
- Network/Infrastructure (“Client” specific)
- Former “Client” experience is nice to have as their network/infrastructure isn’t setup in the most common way so would be helpful to understand how theirs is set up.
- Security/Vulnerabilities management
- As it relates to PI systems and working with the patching team. This person may not do the patching themselves but should be able to talk to the team and communicate what needs to happen.
- Windows/OS level troubleshooting/Patching
- Powershell/Batch processing/Automation
- NERC CIP experience
- Nice to have