Avaya CCAAS Architect
Pasadena, California | Contract
Avaya CCAAS Architect
Length: 6-12 months
The CCAAS Architect position is responsible for consulting with customers and business partners on integrating communication applications with their contact center processes and applications. Serves as a technical architect in the strategic design, integration, and implementation of complex multi-vendor global communication solutions as related to contact center communications. Analyzes, audits, risk mitigates, creates, and enhances sophisticated communication architectures and communicates those designs in verbal and written forms in appropriate terms to customers, partners, suppliers, and technical delivery resources. Supports overall project timelines providing critical input to Program/Project Management teams. Works closely with the overall Enterprise Architect.
Provides exceptional technical and/or analytical support to clients in identifying, analyzing, and resolving problems of moderate to highly complex unified communication systems. Self-directed, making major contributions to internal teams, external channel partner teams and key customer stakeholder teams. Contributes significantly to client satisfaction through course of project. As a CCAAS Governing Technical Team Lead takes responsibility for client satisfaction on project deliverables. Recognized as a subject matter expert (SME) within areas of expertise, and/or is certified in one or more technology areas. Capable of diagnosing and evaluating complex issues. Work is performed with minimal direction and reviewed by senior management. Provides solutions to a diverse range of Contact Center technology problems. The expected billable utilization rate is 50-70%.
History with 2 or more major industry verticals such as Financial, Hospitality, Insurance, Airline, Digital/Communications, and Government sector.
- Requires 4+ years of experience and a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Must possess specialization in enterprise communication applications or technology areas specific to;
- Experience Portal or other IVR configuration
- Communication manager hunt group, skill settings
- Communication manager vdn and vector configurations
- Experience with call center agent configuration including screen pop and application integration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Technical consulting experience required.
- Ability to assist in troubleshooting issues and problems including direct system access
- Ability to work with technical resources to remediate technical issues and problems
- Expected travel not more than 10% per year.
- Strong work ethic, commitment to delivery excellence and support teaming capabilities.
Technical Skills Requirements
- Visio Drawing Experience – ability to create Enterprise Architecture level drawing sets
- Excel experience.