Big Commerce Configurator
New York, New York | Contract
Big Commerce Functional Configurator
Location: REMOTE ; 1 trip to Dallas, TX
Length 3-6 months
Support technical lead in understanding current application landscape enabling eCommerce which is built with BigCommerce and a few related tools like OrderGroove, Google analytics.
- Work with functional lead and understand the list of capabilities which need to be designed.
- Map the capabilities to a fit gap matrix and categorize capabilities as OOB, Configuration or customization.
- Identify capabilities which might need apps beyond what is provisioned by BigCommerce platform.
- Effort estimate the capability list(Epics and features).
- Work with project management team to identify key decisions, impediments and propose a product delivery road map including resource need.
As a part of product development play the role of functional configurator who has hands on experience in document user stories, configure the tool, create test data and execute test scripts and run demo.
***This role is primarily remote, however in case of site visit, the client work location is Irving, Texas