Frisco, Texas | Direct Hire
Salary: 50,000-55,000K + 4% Bonus ; Benefits
To assist Instructional Design Manager and Learning Content Team with developing and implementing eLearning coursework for all client verticals: law enforcement, fire, EMS, corrections, dispatch, wellness, and local government
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Load completed courses to LMS and prepare them for publication.
- Ensure the quality, reliability and accuracy of all deliverables.
- Write course outlines for accreditation using the appropriate outline for the state and/or agency requirements.
- Work with other departments to revision courses, update course catalogs, keep website information up-to-date, etc.
- Maintain and organize course assets on team document management system
- Maintain and organize photo repository on team document management system
- Assist manager in assigning customer support tickets to appropriate team members
- Collaborate and assist with a variety of stakeholders in implementing and using the Learning Management System in their technical and functional activities
- Knowledge of adult learning principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Independent and motivated to handle multiple complex projects and effectively adhere to deadlines and project plans.
- Passion for demonstrating results and applying a process improvement approach to content management
- A lifelong learner mindset