Jacksonville, Florida | Contract
Location: NY, NY
Length: 10-12 months
A portfolio showing projects where you contributed to more than just the UI design.
UX Developer to work with UX Lead to draw wire frames and screen mock up.
- Worked as a UI/UX designer/Information Architect or a similar role
- Should have a good understanding of the UX process end-to-end.
- Should have a portfolio of work containing examples of more than just UI design.
- Know wireframing and prototyping software like Visio, Axure, Balsamiq, etc. Knowledge of HTML/CSS, Photoshop and Illustrator is a definite plus.
- Know the latest trends in Interaction design.
- Should have strong written and verbal communication skills and are willing to speak with client team on a regular basis and explain your ideas.
- Should have a good enough understanding of technologies to understand their potential and limitations with respect to User Interfaces
- Been a part of a project where you interacted with the stakeholders and clients.
- A portfolio showing projects where you contributed to more than just the UI design.
- Conducted at least one usability test and analyzed the results.
- Used at least 2 software’s for wireframing and diagramming.