Boston, Massachusetts | Direct Hire
Location : Boston , MA – Hybrid
Job Description/Role Summary
The Executive Assistant (EA) for HRBP is responsible for providing general administrative and secretarial support to the MD of Total Rewards and HR Business Partners. This requires good judgement, strong interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills, as well as a strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy. While supporting the MD and HRBP/Total Rewards Team the EA will regularly interface with partners, other department leaders, business leaders and colleagues across the firm. The EA must be personable, professional, flexible and able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Manage and maintain calendars in Outlook for busy executives and professionals.
- Schedule and coordinate internal/external meetings with other executives, partners, lawyers and business services colleagues. Coordinate meeting logistics, including but not limited to agendas, WebEx/conference calls, video conferences and conference room bookings.
- Use Word, Excel and PowerPoint to create, edit, format and proofread letters, presentations, surveys, emails, reports and other documents as necessary.
- Liaise with Relationship Partners, Business leaders and potentially external guests and clients.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with other departments, including but not limited to Marketing & Business Development, Professional Development, Procurement, Legal and Recruiting.
- Effectively answer, track, forward and always respond to phone calls for the HRBP and Total Rewards team while interacting professionally with internal staff and external contacts and promptly respond to requests with accuracy and a courteous demeanor.
- Assist in planning and staffing events that may occur before, after or during business hours.
- Maintain the department’s invoicing, track expenses and create expense reports, as well as maintain other confidential files.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements for team members, as needed.
- Update and maintain accurate information on internal and external webpages.
- Manage various administrative duties, including but not limited to photocopying, filing, scanning, faxing and printing, etc.
- Participate in special projects and other duties as assigned
- Support new hire onboarding for the Boston office (I-9 verification etc)
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
• Leverage strong day-to-day organizational skills and attention to detail to balance conflicting priorities, manage workflow, meet deadlines and deliver a flawless work product. Determine the appropriate allocation of time to tasks and assignments.
• Utilize analytical skills and a broad understanding of the business to effectively interpret and anticipate needs; Prevent problems by proactively trouble-shooting and then acting and/or seeking clarification when needed.
• Demonstrate flexibility and maintain composure and positive demeanor in the face of rapidly changing demands and shifting priorities. Display high degree of discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality