Dallas, Texas | Contract
SAS Analyst – SME
Length: 6+ months
Professional that is the source of knowledge, technique, or expertise in a specific subject area. The SME functions as the organizational ambassador for his/her knowledge area, and he/she applies his/her expertise to support an organization’s vision and strategic direction.
Technical Skills –
- Working knowledge of SAS Enterprise Guide application, SQL Server, Sasgrid
- Knowledge of databases including Teradata, W, Hadoop database structures including table organization, ability to identify key fields and data.
- Analytic Skills – Strong analytic skills including ability to analyze data to drive differentiated performance. Manage, structure, and consolidate large amounts of data.
- Proficient in JAMS Client. Additional systems include Java, CSS, PowerShell, Visual Studios 2017, Horizon and Python.
- Product and Product SOT (knowledge of a minimum of one product) – Prior knowledge and experience with Consumer (card/deposit) and Small Business (card/deposit) products including types of fees, payment applications, interest calculation, rewards, statements.
- Ability to navigate in customer SOR (TSYS, Impact/BOSS, Rewards Superstation) to confirm and research transactions.