Oracle CPQ Architect
Denver, Colorado | Contract
Require a highly skilled and experienced Oracle Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) Solution architect to join our team. You need to collaborate with various stakeholders including, Enterprise architects, Solution architects and Operations, to design and implement effective CPQ solutions that meet our business requirements. Must have a high-level understanding of the capabilities and constraints of Oracle CPQ Cloud application coupled with a good understanding of business processes, Strong communication skills and the ability to facilitate cross-team collaboration are essential for success in this role:
- Overall experience 10+ years including, experience of at least 3 full life cycle complex Oracle R12 and at least one in cloud CPQ Implementation
- Design, configure, and implement Oracle CPQ solutions, while considering financial ERP requirements. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration with existing system.
- Collaborate with Application Integration teams to integrate CPQ solutions with various cloud ERP systems. Ensure smooth data flow and efficient information exchange between systems. Additional integration tools knowledge (Informatica, DataStage, Webmethods, Mulesoft, etc.)
- Work closely with stakeholders from different domains, including finance, sales, and marketing, to understand their requirements and translate them into effective CPQ solutions. Facilitate cross-team collaboration to ensure alignment and successful implementation.
- Must have experience with customization and optimization of CPQ to meet the needs of the users (customization of objects, workflow, reporting, rules, etc.) Create comprehensive technical documentation, including solution designs, configurations, and integration specifications. Communicate complex technical subjects clearly and effectively to stakeholders.
- Nice to have Oracle Cloud Order Management experience.
- 30% Possible Travel