GRC / IRM Consultant
Jacksonville, Florida | Contract
- Minimum of three years’ experience as a business analyst/integrator providing governance, risk and compliance services, including design and documentation of GRC strategies and roadmaps, business process and data requirements, test scripts and end-user training materials.
- Solid understanding of risk and control concepts and processes with practical experience in Risk Management (including enterprise, third party, operational, IT), Compliance Management, Policy Management, Issue Management, Business Resilience, Sarbanes-Oxley, Internal Audit, and ESG.
- Implementation experience with a variety of GRC tools (i.e., ServiceNow, MetricStream, BWise, Workiva, OpenPages, AuditBoard etc.).
- Strong competencies in the ServiceNow IRM platform is preferred.
- Agile implementation experience and qualifications is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field.
Facilitate process and technology design workshops with senior members of management to better understand current state processes and technology in order to translate this into requirements to enable the future state program into GRC/IRM technology solutions such as ServiceNow IRM, Workiva, LogicGate, OneTrust, MetricStream, and SAI Global.
Develop required process and technology design documentation including, but not limited to, business and technical requirements, story boards, data conversion, test scripts, and the execution of system testing. Design data models around core GRC data elements to enable data analysis and reporting for management and regulators.
1. Ability to lead a client meeting/interview
2. Knowledge of Risk Assessment, Control Testing, Issue Management, Regulatory Change Management, Policy
3. Experience with drafting strategic level deliverables such as a roadmap, vision strategy
4. Successful at critical thinking
5. Project Management Skills/Strong Communication skill