Oracle Cloud GL / FAH Functional Consultant
Los AN, California | Contract
Oracle Cloud GL / Financial Hub
Location: Irvine, CA
- Help clients understand leading business processes so they can transform their business with Oracle
- Lead, coach and advise a small project team
- Give clients options for designs using prototypes
- Set up, document, and test the Oracle system; understand and apply Oracle methodologies
- Work with clients and stakeholders to realize the future state design
- At least 5 years of Oracle Financials experience (Cloud Financials and EBS), inclusive of at least 3 years of Oracle Cloud Financial Accounting Hub (FAH) experience
- Minimum of 3 full life-cycle Oracle Cloud Financials implementations, preferably with FAH
- Must have experience working directly with the client either managing full life-cycle projects or managing the Record to Report track for large implementations
- Must have experience from a functional perspective, with focus on implementing Oracle ERP Cloud modules including facilitating global design workshops, business process analysis, and system integration. Supports the delivery team with expertise in Oracle ERP Cloud product suite, and by providing implementation support, bug fixes, and customer support.
- Understanding of end-to-end flow of functionality of Cloud Financial Accounting Hub and Cloud General Ledger modules as well as how these modules integrate with Oracle Cloud Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) functions.
- Knowledge of org setup, module-specific configurations, ability to do requirement analysis and deliver functional design docs of the mentioned modules.
- Oracle Cloud Certification in Finance modules, preferably General Ledger or Accounting Hub
- You’re great at working creatively in a problem-solving environment
- You’ve gained the trust of your clients and partnered with them to design business process, lead key configuration workshops, identify GAPs, identify RICEW, and design functionality and test plans, and perform testing