Dallas, Texas | Contract
Length: 6 months
Interview: phone / video
- Document the types and structure of the business data (logical modeling)
- Analyze and mine business data to identify patterns and correlations among the various data points
- Map and trace data from system to system in order to solve a given business or system problem
- Design and create data reports and reporting tools to help business executives in their decision making
- Perform statistical analysis of business data.
- Analyze highly complex data systems and document data elements, data flow, relationships, and dependencies.
- Identify data and solution patterns and taxonomies
- Assist with synchronization and integration of data across the enterprise.
- Perform audit on data and resolve business related issues.
- Perform data analysis and facilitate in delivery to all end users.
- Maintain reports and escalate issues as required.
- Develop and maintain business naming standards, consistent data definitions, data aliases, and documentation for standard calculations and derivations.
- 6-9 years of work experience in a data analysis role
- SQL data experience and ServiceNow experience needed
- Expertise with SQL w/ finance domain exp
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with other data analysts and business units.
- Proven attention to detail
- Ability to guide other data analysts and collaborate to complete deliverables