Business Systems Analyst
Deerfield, Illinois | Contract
Business System Analyst
Location: Deerfield, IL
Length: 6-12 months ; option for additional time
Interview: Phone & F2F
Client is looking for someone that can come in and support a wide range of activities
- Administration, support and troubleshooting of existing platforms including DocuSign, Legal Contract system, SharePoint and other applications.
- Identifies issues and leads resolution efforts. Escalates issues appropriately
- Manages day to day interactions with vendors. Work closely with vendors to complete required tasks
- Analyzes and documents business requirements for the business area of responsibility
- Responsible for delivery of components of IT projects via configuration and/or development
- Follow company and departmental policies, procedures and standards, including SDLC and Change control
- Analyzes, resolves and documents system changes needed as a result of defects, enhancements, incidents, missing requirements or other root causes
- Proactively identifies and assists in prioritizing opportunities to streamline business and system processes
- Works under general direction within a clear framework of accountability.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or related field or relevant combination of education and experience required.
- Preferred minimum 3 years of relevant experience in IT systems analysis
- Preferred experience in Pharma working with business functions: Brand Marketing, Marketing Operations, Field Operations, Patient Services, Legal
- Demonstrated success developing and presenting solutions to complex business situations
- Highly proficient analytical and software skills aimed at data analysis and operational efficiency
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, SharePoint and Excel
- Experience working with Business Customers
- Experience with formal SDLC methodology desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to clearly and effectively communicate complex information.